Credit & Debt Counselling in Toronto and Surrounding Areas
Everyone thinks that credit counselling is debt consolidation. In reality, credit counselling is about financial literacy, making wise decisions, planning a better financial future, and having a plan to achieve your goals.
It Is Possible to Overcome Your Credit Issues
Everyone falls prey to debt. With increased spending patterns and credit facilities people often end up burdened with heavy debt, but that does not mean that declaring bankruptcy is the only way out. We can assist you in eliminating your credit problems and rebuild your credit. EmpireOne suggests that the first step to rebuilding credit is to limit your credit card transactions – this is where debt counselling services will help to steer you out of the debt crisis.
Rebuilding credit after just coming out of bad debt could become challenging, to say the least.
With extensive experience helping credit card users with their increasing credit problems, we provide tailored credit counselling services that help rebuild credit, slowly but consistently and gradually. You can also opt for a consumer proposal or claiming bankruptcy, which has its own benefits. Whatever you choose, our qualified credit counsellors make sure you receive the best advice EmpireOne has to offer.
There are options available to you as a consumer to help you re-establish your credit, regardless if you filed a consumer proposal or bankruptcy.
Some of these options are:
- Pay all essential bills on time (i.e. phone, cable, rent, utilities, etc.)
- Apply for a secured credit card.
- Pay more than the minimum payment on your credit card.
- Have someone co-sign a future loan whom you know and can trust.
- Excellent Credit Score — 750+
- Good Credit Score — 700 – 749
- Fair Credit Score — 650 – 699
- Poor Credit Score — 600 – 649
- Bad Credit Score — Below 599